All our garments are made in the UK or Europe. No Further

 

Swimshorts

 

 

 Made in Portugal

Our swimshorts are made using SEAQUAL® YARN, a high quality 100% post-consumer recycled polyester yarn containing upcycled Marine Plastic from the SEAQUAL INITIATIVE. SEAQUAL® YARN contains approximately 10% Upcycled Marine Plastic (from plastic marine litter), the remaining 90% is post-consumer PET from land sources.

 

 

Knitwear

Made in London

Our knitwear uses Cottonforlifea CSR innovative program aimed at promoting a fully transparent, eco-friendly and socially responsible cotton value chain. 

Water and energy is rationed during the cotton processing, using technologies that save resources through careful waste management and waste water control, ensuring no discharge of hazardous and polluting substances into the local environment.

Finally we use dyes and chemicals made without heavy metals or other hazardous substances to finish our knits.

 

Jersey

Made In Portugal

All our jersey is 100% organic cotton and produced in a factory completely powered by solar energy.

GOTS certified.

GOTS goes way beyond organic cotton, and it goes way beyond safe working conditions. GOTS, which has been around since 2006, is universally recognised as a way to confirm that an entire supply chain is socially and environmentally responsible. 

 

Denim 

Made in London

All our denim is made from Candiani 100% organic cotton denim.

Our wash house uses a wastewater treatment plant which features an advanced, constantly evolving bacterial system. Covering an area of 1000 square metres and cleaning about 1,200 cubic meters of water every day, drastically reducing the use of water, energy and chemicals

Our Denim is produced using with a revolutionary washing technique called Fogwashing, the water is sprayed thanks to special injectors, in this way it saves 70% of water, 50% of energy, and chemical products compared to a standard wash.

It is finished through high-tech machines to artificially create and gradually introduce bleach to garments with our indigo base. Using an applied jet and a recovery pump, we save 70% of water, energy and chemicals within the production of our denim.

.   

We know we can never be a 100% sustainable brand, but having as little as environmental impact as possible is in the forefront of every decision we make. 

We hope that in promoting an outdoor lifestyle combined with our offsetting projects, we can make people more aware of the beauty of nature and it's importance to the planet, as well as the wellbeing of human mental and physical health. Hopefully with this we will get closer to being carbon neutral.

You have successfully subscribed!
This email has been registered